Monday, August 8, 2011

Bouncy Bouncy

Adri wrote a poem, as many of you know, called Bouncy Bouncy. For anyone who wasn't on the email list, the poem goes:


Bouncy Bouncy


Bouncy Bouncy went toward a hole
Bouncy Bouncy went toward a rock
Bouncy Bouncy went toward a butterfly
Bouncy Bouncy went toward a barn
Bouncy Bouncy went back to the bouncy house
Bouncy Bouncy had a glass of milk


**I've written/typed/read it so many times that I know the story by heart. 


I wrote out each line of the poem on a piece of white paper and she illustrated it. We bound it together and it is her first book. It is currently Abbi's favorite book and she sits on the couch reading it over and over again. She knows it so well that now she changes the story to include other "adventures" for Bouncy Bouncy. Maybe she will write the sequel. 


**If you want a copy of the email with the illustrations, let me know and I can send it :)


I wonder what my little writer will come up with next....

No comments:

Post a Comment