Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 18th... Adri Turns 5!

Adri is turning 5! It seems like such an important birthday! I can still remember the day she was born. We were nervous and excited and scared... I don't think I had ever felt so many conflicting emotions so strongly at the same time. Here we are, 5 years later, and Adri still puts me through an emotional roller coaster every single day. 

Adriana is smart, funny, beautiful, sassy, very nurturing, and quite often grouchy. 
She is a wonderful big sister. She looks after and protects Abbi. She always includes her, even if she's playing with her older friends. 
She will pick a fight with anyone over anything. She loves to argue, but she is not an aggressive person. 
Adriana is respectful and conscientious. 
She loves animals and bugs, even the gross looking ones. 
There is nothing she won't climb. 
She doesn't like loud noises or crowds. 
She knows more about Star Wars than most geeks twice her size.
She can drink milk faster than any person I know. 

I could talk about her all day. I have been with her every day of her life and she still surprises me with her kindness, her humor, and her attitude. I love her so much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANA!

No comments:

Post a Comment